Las Vegas Real Estate Lawyer & Attorney
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE MATTERS
The current commercial real estate market is rife with the combined challenges of equity loss, decreased liquidity, and reduced real estate valuations. The Aiello Law Firm represents clients handling Acquisition Issues, Realestate Workouts, Bankruptcy and Litigation matters between commercial lenders, borrowers and other market participants achieving their goals in a complex business environment.
Our office works closely with clients and industry professionals drawing on combined areas of knowledge addressing Real Estate, Bankruptcy, and Restructuring law.
Our office has experience involving all commercial real estate classes, including timeshare, hotels, single & multifamily housing (both single-owner and cooperative), office, retail and industrial properties. We represent our clients in connection with:
- Acquisition & Development Contracts
- Commercial real estate Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases and out-of-court workouts;
- Bankruptcy sales and other distressed real estate transactions;
- Other real estate litigation, including:
- Non-judicial foreclosures
- Guarantee litigation
- Fraud and negligent misrepresentation litigation
- Lien priority litigation
- Litigation involving contract interpretation
- Fraudulent conveyance litigation
- Title insurance litigation
The Aiello Law Firm advises clients in all aspects of real estate ownership, use, investment and financing, and has significant experience with the issues that can arise in connection with loans. Our intimate knowledge of the real estate market enables us to address the many complex issues that come into play in distressed real estate representations. Our in-depth experience with real estate financing allows us to quickly and efficiently sort through the creditor and debtor issues that often arise in real estate workouts. Our office strives for consensual resolution whenever possible.